Beyond Beyond

I ended up hearing this on the "Just a Monday Collab" entry that was front paged. When I heard it I immediately liked how the simplicity sounded so wonderful. The piano's echo, along with the repeating background whistle and that (I assume) subtle drum set you used came together perfectly. It totally matches the name of the song, giving me the impression of wonderful things "Beyond" earth.

I guess my only complaint is that it had so much more potential to be a longer song, or at the very least a very good loop. One minute didn't do it justice in length, and the end of the song didn't seem to allow for good looping.

So 4.5 stars for and awesome pieces
-.5 stars for length and loop discontinuity (pretty sure thats the word I'm looking for)

Anime Girls Have Pink Hair lol Anime Girls Have Pink Hair lol

Very Good

I liked a majority of the song and the only thing I can pick out of it that I think could be looked at is the section starting at 0:11 to 0:40. I listened several times to this section but couldn't quite convince myself that the synchronization of the atmospherics and other materials in that section completely agreed with one another. Rest of the song was awesome though.

Tzachitx [rmx] Tzachitx [rmx]

Awesome Song!

I heard the song when I got the demo version of FL Studio, and I must say you mixed the hell out of an already great song and made it so much greater.
The bass was a nice addition as well as the additional drums, so if you could mix this already awesome track into this masterpiece, I can't wait for that DnB track your working on!

DCMB responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I loved doing it, and I finished the other DnB track. Also, I plan on a DnB/dubstep christmas song and some dumbstep. :D Thanks for the review!

Angels Divided Angels Divided

Pretty Good

I'm currently learning how to use a majority of the plugins on FL Studio still, but this is a nice piece being done with mainly just the Ogun plugin. Hope to see more stuff from you in the future ^^

Neverwillno responds:

thanks for the review! I'm learning to, hope to get a few pieces out in the near future, but this was my first go and its using ONLY Ogun except for the drums.

Heroes March ~P~ Heroes March ~P~

So Glad I found this page!

This was one of my Favorite Battle Musics in Epic Battle Fantasy!
I've downloaded this and some of the others since they make good loops to listen too. I think its one of the few things making it bearable trying to complete the game on Epic.

{MSX} Artificial Awakening {MSX} Artificial Awakening

Nice!

Songs addicting with the repetitive beats, kinda makes me wonder what you used to make this

MSXOmega responds:

I use FL Studio 8, as with all my songs. The synths I use are Nexus, Z3ta, and Sytrus.

Enrapture re-done Enrapture re-done

Great Piece

Song was a bit slow in the beginning but to be honest despite what other people have said it seems to fit pretty nicely with what the rest of the song had in store for me. Noticed you only have 2 submissions, so I implore you to make more ^^

Black Hole Earth Consumption Black Hole Earth Consumption

Who needs Vocals

When you got epic sounds that match perfectly together to make one hell of a song without them.
10/10 5/5 for a bloody awesome song!

Alluvion Alluvion

Running out of Summaries...

Its these types of songs that gain my attention real fast, not with just the trance and DnB but the lyrics which almost always synchronize perfectly with the song.
From a song thats been submitted 2 years ago this is awesome, and you really should make more like this if you already haven't.

DreamSphere DreamSphere

A bit Repetitive..

Up to 1:41 which then got my attention back just before losing it with i guess what SAND-CREATURE said was lyrics, which spiced it up just nicely ^^