All 3 art Reviews

It's Crazy, Man! It's Crazy, Man!

Yeah, I can imagine someone like him in the future stepping into that lush, green, and verdant area that used to be a living structure for some poor extinct guy. Who knows, maybe that handicap sign will be labeled a royal insignia dictating only nobles could wait in that area when that tourist/explorer gets the rights to (re)write history about our race.

4 Stars for the amount of detail and color tossed into the surrounding architecture and ground.
1 Star for the humor I found with the explorer/tourist happening upon this place.

Play with me Play with me

I swear...

Reminds me of a Moti Fake poster I once saw, saying "The Average Anime Character holds about 3 gallons of blood.." above an almost unrecognizable person below the writing of blood.
5/5 10/10 for being cute, creepy, and following traditional Anime gore-athon standards xD

Jack Vs Oogie Jack Vs Oogie

Love It

Love the Concept!
Kinda Reminds me of Grim Tales on SNAFU comics, although this never happened in the comic, the drawing looks like it could have been used if the story took a different turn somewhere around the point of Grim Jr being captured.

TaraGraphika responds:

Thanks. Cool comic by the way.